Accepted Health Insurance Plans
Gwinnett Clinic accepts patients from most commercial health insurance plans (HMO / POS / PPO), Medicare, Medicaid / PeachState, workers' compensation, auto insurance, and Indemnity insurance. Scroll down to see a partial list of accepted health insurance plans.
If you do not have insurance, our physicians are happy to see you as a private pay patient. Please call ahead if you have any questions about the fee schedule.
INSURANCE PLANS ACCEPTED BY GWINNETT CLINIC
Please note this is a partial list. If you do not see your plan below, please call us prior to your visit to verify that we accept your insurance. Patients with Affordable Care Act/marketplace plans should also verify that Gwinnett Clinic accepts their health plan by scrolling down to the AFFORDABLE CARE ACT/HEALTH INSURANCE EXCHANGE section on this page and by calling your clinic to confirm.
*This plan is not accepted by some of our specialists.
If you do not currently have insurance or are seeking to switch plans in the context of recent changes resulting from the Affordable Care Act, we encourage you to visit the marketplace enrollment website: https://www.healthcare.gov/marketplace/individual/#state=georgia
AFFORDABLE CARE ACT/MARKETPLACE EXCHANGE
Gwinnett Clinic accepts Affordable Care Act/marketplace plans for Alliant, BCBS, and Humana (except HMOx).
We do NOT accept Affordable Care Act/marketplace plans for Ambetter, Kaiser Permanente, Peach State Health Plans (Ambetter), or United Healthcare.
HELPFUL TIPS FOR YOUR NEXT VISIT TO GWINNETT CLINIC
- To schedule an appointment, please call one of our 19 locations.
- When you make an appointment, please confirm the physician or nurse practitioner you plan to see accepts your health insurance.
- Bring a valid photo ID and your insurance card/information.
- Expect to pay a co-pay and other standard office visit fees before the appointment begins.
- All new and established patients fill out medical forms prior to their appointment. If you would like to receive these forms in advance, please contact your appointment location to request them by fax or in-person pick up.
- If you do not have insurance, a physician or nurse practitioner may still be able to see you! Call ahead to find out about affordable rates for you.
***This information is subject to change without notice.***
Updated February 2017