We recognize that you have choices in health care and are delighted that you have chosen Gwinnett Clinic. We will do everything we can to ensure you are satisfied with your choice and will choose Gwinnett Clinic for all your health care needs.
Gwinnett Clinic accepts patients from most health insurance plans (HMO / POS / PPO), Medicare, Medicaid/PeachCare, Workers' compensation, Auto insurance, and Indemnity insurance. Visit our Accepted Health Plans page to see a partial list of accepted health insurance plans.
If you do not have insurance, our physicians are happy to see you as a private pay patient. Please call ahead if you have any questions about the fee schedule.
Helpful Tips For Your Visit to Gwinnett Clinic:
- To schedule an appointment, please call one of our 19 locations.
- Bring a valid photo ID and your insurance card/information.
- Expect to pay co-pays/office visit fees before your appointment.
- If you do not have insurance, a physician or nurse practitioner may still be able to see you. Call ahead to find out about affordable rates for you.
- All new and established patients fill out medical forms prior to their appointment. If you would like to receive these forms in advance, please contact your appointment location to request them by fax or in-person pick up.
Updated May 2015