- Board-certified neurologist
- New patients always welcome
- Seeing patients Monday-Friday
- Please call (678) 226-6200 for appointments
What do we treat?
Neurology is a medical specialty that focuses on the disease of the brain and nerves. At Gwinnett Clinic, our neurologist will work closely with you to provide timely and compassionate neurological care. We provide care for adults age 18 and up.
Comprehensive Neurological Services (including diagnosis and treatment):
- Seizure testing: EEG (Electroencephalogram)
- Nerve testing: NCS (Nerve Conduction Study)
- Muscle testing: EMG (Electromyelogram)
- Sleep Study testing and CPAP / BiPAP management
Board Eligible: American Board of Sleep Medicine
Locations and Hours:
9am - 1pm
2pm - 6pm
- By appointment only.
- Dr. Raju does not see patients on the weekend. However, our primary care providers do at many locations. Please see our after-hours/weekend section for information on weekend providers and locations.
- As hours may change, please call ahead to confirm hours and provider availability.