- Board-certified rheumatologist
- (770) 995-3300 for appointments (Monday - Friday)
- New patients always welcome!
What do we treat?
At Gwinnett Clinic, our rheumatologist will work closely with you to provide timely and compassionate care. We provide care for adults 18 years of age and older.
A rheumatologist is an internist or pediatrician, who received further training in the diagnosis (detection) and treatment of musculoskeletal disease and systemic autoimmune conditions commonly referred to as rheumatic diseases. These diseases can affect the joints, muscles and bones causing pain, swelling, stiffness and deformity.
Comprehensive Rheumatological Services (including diagnosis and treatment):
- More information coming soon!
Board Certified in Internal Medicine (American Board of Internal Medicine)
Most appointments can be made on the same day or within 1-2 days.
Locations and Hours:
9a - 1p
2 - 6pm
- By appointment only.
- Dr. Ahmed does not see patients on the weekend. However, our primary care providers do at many locations. Please see our after-hours/weekend section for information on weekend providers and locations.