Family Nurse Practitioner (FNP) Positions
Gwinnett Clinic is metro Atlanta’s premier primary care and multi-specialty private practice. We seek highly qualified, motivated Family Nurse Practitioners to join our group of committed physicians / NPs. Since 1983, we have been successfully challenging the status quo and delivering high value care to one of the nation’s most diverse populations. Our growing organization is ideal for hard-working individuals -- those looking for the satisfaction of their own primary care patient panel with the benefits of being a part of a large group as well as mentorship in a supportive and successful environment. Mission-oriented candidates with strong interpersonal skills will be a good fit.
We welcome inquiries from experienced nurses who have recently completed NP training, as well as FNPs experienced in Family Medicine or NPs in Adult Primary Care / Geriatrics. Graduates of FNP programs with excellent academic records and minimal nursing experience will also be considered for special training to an independent practice track.
Excellent benefits and competitive bonus package for nurse practitioners. We are located in beautiful suburban Atlanta.
If you are interested in a position at Gwinnett Clinic, please fax your resume and cover letter to Dr. Shveta Raju at (770) 573-6759 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Located in beautiful suburban Atlanta
- Outpatient only for primary care and medicine sub-specialists
- Top compensation
- Relaxed, supportive environment lending itself to lasting patient relationships
- Unwavering clinical support from patient, enthusiastic supervising physicians
- Diverse, welcoming work environment
- Access to a porfolio of convenient, cost-effective patient services including weekend care, labs, imaging, and specialty care
- Flexible packages
- No overnight work
- Mission-oriented, understands why the Gwinnett Clinic model will continue to lead the community and actively supports the practice's goal of remaining the premier primary care practice in metro Atlanta
- Service-oriented, compassionate, easygoing with patients and staff
- Enjoys outpatient primary care
- Independent and clinically confident but knows when to ask for help
- Collegial and professional at all times with physician / NP colleagues and external providers
- Desire to work hard and earn at the very top of primary care potential
- Recognizes the value of patient access and welcomes walk-in visits, willing to work some weekend days every month
- Flexible in all aspects of workflow and practice locations
How to Apply
Interested applicants may fax their resume and cover letter to:
Dr. Shveta Raju, MD
Fax: (770) 573-6759