Gwinnett Clinic is metro Atlanta’s premier primary care and multi-specialty private practice. We provide a unique opportunity for highly qualified, motivated Board Eligible / Board Certified physicians. Our practice welcomes inquiries from primary care physicians (Family Physicians and Internists) as well as medical subspecialists enthusiastic about joining our adult outpatient group.
Since 1983, we have been successfully challenging the status quo and delivering high value care to one of the nation’s most diverse populations. We are physician-led at every level. Our growing organization is ideal for hard-working individuals looking for the satisfaction of their own patient base with the benefits of being a part of a large group with excellent management skills. Mission-oriented candidates with strong interpersonal skills will be a good fit.
Excellent benefits and competitive bonus package for physicians. We are located in beautiful suburban Atlanta.
If you are interested in a position at Gwinnett Clinic, please fax your resume and cover letter to Dr. Shveta Raju at (770) 573-6759 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Family Practice (Primary Care)
- Internal Medicine (Primary Care)
- Medical Subspecialities (Allergy, Cardiology, Endocrinology, Rheumatology)
- General Surgery
- Orthopedic Surgery
- Located in beautiful suburban Atlanta
- Outpatient only for primary care and medicine sub-specialists
- Top compensation
- Relaxed, supportive environment lending itself to lifelong patient relationships
- Unwavering clinical support from Medical Director
- Diverse, welcoming work environment
- Access to a porfolio of convenient, cost-effective patient services including weekend care, labs, imaging, and specialty care
- Flexible packages
- No overnight work
- Mission-oriented, understands why the Gwinnett Clinic model will continue to lead the community and actively supports the practice's goal of remaining the premier primary care practice in metro Atlanta
- Service-oriented, compassionate, easygoing with patients and staff but knows how to lead locally when needed
- Desire to work hard and earn at the very top of primary care potential
- Enjoys and takes pride in practicing outpatient primary care
- Independent and clinically confident
- Collegial and professional at all times with physician / NP colleagues and external providers
- Recognizes the value of patient access and welcomes walk-in visits, willing to work some weekend days every month
- Flexible in all aspects of workflow and practice locations
- Welcomes change and practice transformation
- Practices and works with integrity at all times
How to ApplyInterested applicants may fax their resume and cover letter to:
Dr. Shveta Raju, MD
Fax: (770) 573-6759