If you have any updates to share with us regarding your address, insurance, or other status, please contact us by calling your appointment location.
All new and established patients fill out medical forms prior to their appointment. If you would like to receive these forms in advance, please contact us by phone to request them by fax or in-person pick up.
Helpful Tips For Your Visit to Gwinnett Clinic:
- To schedule an appointment, please call one of our 19 locations.
- Bring a valid photo ID and your insurance card/information.
- Expect to pay co-pays/visit fees before your appointment.
- If your insurance coverage has changed, please bring your updated insurance information.
- If you do not have insurance, a physician or nurse practitioner may still be able to see you. Call ahead to find out about affordable rates for you.