Asthma, Allergy, and Immunology Department
- Board-certified Allergy and Asthma Physician
- New patients always welcome!
- Monday - Saturday appointments at three convenient locations.
What do we treat?
Do you suffer from sneezing, itching, hives, food allergies, asthma, or coughing...?
Allergies may affect any part of the body and include common conditions such as asthma and seasonal allergies. Dr Shin, our allergist evaluates and treats the following conditions.
- Skin allergy testing
- Allergy Desensitization
- Spirometry / Lung function testing
These are only a few of the conditions treated in our clinics. Please call to inquire about other conditions you may not see here!
American Board of Allergy, Asthma & Immunology
American Board of Internal Medicine
Appointments are required. Most appointments can be made on the same day or within 1-2 days.
Locations and Hours:
9am - 1pm
Afternoon / Evening
2pm - 6pm
- Alternate Saturdays 10am - 2pm at Lawrenceville.
- As hours may change, please call ahead to confirm hours and provider availability.
We accept most major insurances and private pay patients. Please call us if you have any questions or for a complete list of insurances accepted.
This is a partial list. If you do not see your plan on the list, please call us prior to your visit to verify that we accept your insurance.