Care Coordination Hotline
PATIENT LINE: (770) 765-1101
MD / ER / HOSPITAL LINE: (770) 212-2270
If you are a patient who visited the ER or were admitted to the hospital...we need to see you for a follow-up visit within one week!
- Call (770) 765-1101.
Let the care coordinator know where you were seen or admitted.
- Have your insurance card and contact information ready.
- Our team will handle the logistics, including scheduling the follow-up appointment and gathering records. You may need to sign an Authorization for Gwinnett Clinic to Get Your Records.
If you are a physician, advanced practice provider, or care transition coordinator who wants to schedule discharge follow-up for any of your patients...
We welcome discharge follow-up visits for established and new patients. In addition, our physicians welcome warm handoffs from our ER and hospitalist colleagues.
- Call (770) 212-2270 to schedule any patient (new or established) for discharge follow-up.
- Our team will handle the logistics, including scheduling the follow-up appointment and gathering records.
Send any relevant documents to:
HIPAA-secure email firstname.lastname@example.org or
HIPAA-secure fax (770) 410-4760.
- Your call will be answered immediately or returned shortly.
- Providers who wish to "sign out" a patient will be connected with a physician.
- We will see the patient within 24-48 hours whenever needed, including weekends.
- Our staff will make every effort to schedule your patient for follow-up and keep them out of the hospital.
- Patient's records will be gathered and reviewed prior to visit.
- If the patient cannot see a Gwinnett Clinic physician due to financial or insurance reasons, we will attempt to connect them with another clinic.
When Gwinnett Clinic Patients Visit the ER / Hospital
Our physicians welcome the opportunity to speak with ER and hospitalist colleagues when our patients are seen or admitted.
- Call (770) 212-2270 for direct contact with a physician coordinator! We will connect you with the patient's doctor and procure records.
- When records are needed, complete an Authorization for Gwinnett Clinic to Send Your Records; fax it to (770) 410-4760.