CORONAVIRUS (COVID-19) Updates
For all COVID-19 vaccine inquiries, please visit our vaccine page! Please DO NOT call your local office regarding the COVID-19 vaccine. All vaccine appointments must be scheduled through the online page.
As doctors, our mission is to do everything we can to ensure the safety of our patients and staff. We would like to keep you informed on how the practice is following current recommendations and best practices in light of the Coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak. In general, Gwinnett Clinic strives to follow guidelines set forth by the CDC and the Georgia Department of Public Health.
Now offering Telemedicine / Phone / Video Visits!
For more information on getting your COVID-19 rapid test or PCR at a Gwinnett Clinic location, click here!
- We remain open for well visits, chronic disease management, and sick visits that do not involve a respiratory complaint or fever.
- For respiratory care or COVID-19 symptoms, we will take care of you virtually, in the parking lot, or at one of our respiratory / COVID-19 clinics.
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) rapid and PCR testing is conducted in Gwinnett Clinic Webb Gin and Gwinnett Clinic Johns Creek! New and established patients are welcome. Click here for more info on getting a COVID test.
How we're keeping you safe
- Strongly enforced 3-step screening process to ensure nobody in our clinics is exposed to individuals with fever, cough, shortness of breath, or other coronavirus symptoms
- No patients with a fever or any respiratory complaint (cough / shortness of breath) are permitted in the office.
- No staff or doctor with fever or any respiratory complaint (cough / shortness of breath) are permitted in the office.
- Large waiting rooms to accomodate social distancing
- Extensive staff communication on the risks of transmission and sterile environment
- Virtual visits (phone / video) or parking lot visits for symptomatic or at-risk patients
What we ask of you
- Please be truthful during screening processes. In order to maintain a sterile environment, we rely on your honesty.
- Be patient during your scheduling process and understand our goal is to ensure everyone's safety.
- Continue to be diligent about your managing your chronic conditions and listening to your body!
What we ask of ourselves
- To continue being available and accessible for our patients during this unprecendented time
- To hold ourselves accountable in maintaining a sterile work environment
- To continue serving as your home for good health
Please be vigilant about preventing the spread of germs. Wash hands often with warm soapy water for at least 20 seconds. Hand sanitizer is a good alternative when hand washing is not an option. Extra attention to hygiene is especially important after using the bathroom, before eating, and after coughing or blowing one’s nose. We are also increasing the frequency of sanitation efforts throughout our clinics, especially in high traffic areas.