CORONAVIRUS (COVID-19) Updates
Now offering Telemedicine!
For more information on testing, click here!
- We remain open for well visits, chronic disease management, and sick visits that do not involve a respiratory complaint or fever.
Primary care offices are essential business like supermarkets and pharmacies. We recognize you need to see the doctor and get medicines just like groceries.
- We are NOT seeing patients in the office with fever or respiratory complaints (cough / shortness of breath) --> these patients will be cared for virtually or outside the clinic walls
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) testing is NOT conducted in any Gwinnett Clinic office; we work in partnership with the Gwinnett, Newton & Rockdale County Health Department to coordinate this at a drive-thru site
- Welcoming walk-ins and sick visits for issues other than fever and respiratory complaints
- Reduced hours to allow for social distancing and cleaning (call your office before going)
*** PLEASE NOTE: if you are scheduled for a visit and present with fever or respiratory symptoms that expose healthy patients and staff, you will be asked to leave the office and may be dismissed from the practice after review by the Medical Director.***
How we're keeping you safe
- Strongly enforced 3-step screening process to ensure nobody in our clinics is exposed to individuals with fever, cough, shortness of breath, or other coronavirus symptoms
- No patients with a fever or any respiratory complaint (cough / shortness of breath) are permitted in the office.
- No staff or doctor with fever or any respiratory complaint (cough / shortness of breath) are permitted in the office.
- Large waiting rooms to accomodate social distancing
- Extensive staff communication on the risks of transmission and sterile environment
- Phone / video visits for symptomatic or at-risk patients
What we ask of you
- Please be truthful during screening processes. In order to maintain a sterile environment, we rely on your honesty.
- Be patient during your scheduling process and understand our goal is to ensure everyone's safety.
- Continue to be diligent about your managing your chronic conditions and listening to your body!
What we ask of ourselves
- To continue being available and accessible for our patients during this unprecendented time
- To hold ourselves accountable in maintaining a sterile work environment
- To continue serving as your home for good health
Please be vigilant about preventing the spread of germs. Wash hands often with warm soapy water for at least 20 seconds. Hand sanitizer is a good alternative when hand washing is not an option. Extra attention to hygiene is especially important after using the bathroom, before eating, and after coughing or blowing one’s nose. We are also increasing the frequency of sanitation efforts throughout our clinics, especially in high traffic areas.