Workers' Comp Services
Why Gwinnett Clinic should be Employers' and Employees' institution of choice for all their Workers' Compensation needs...
1) Gwinnett Clinic meets or exceeds state requirements.
Georgia's "mandated needs" for Workers' Compensation services are to provide at least five physicians - one orthopedic surgeon and one minority physician.
In fact, we have 17 Primary Care physicians, 2 Orthopedic surgeons and several other consulting specialists including Physical Therapy, Pain Management, Radiology and Podiatry! Also, we are proud to have minority physicians on staff.
2) Gwinnett Clinic will provide comprehensive and complete services for healthy and injured workers.
Our physicians have the resources to help 99% of injured workers back to work with the highest quality care. We have our own physical therapist and physical therapy centers at Lawrenceville, Lilburn, and Duluth clinics.
For healthy workers, we provide pre-employment, annual and D.O.T. physicals, routine and random drug screening - even at your place of business (please contact our manager for details).
3) Gwinnett Clinic cannot be beat for convenience.
We offer appointments but injured workers are always welcome to walk-in. We are available seven days a week in many of our locations. This helps you avoid lost time and high costs in seeking care at hospital emergency rooms for non life- or limb-threatening injuries.
We offer comprehensive diagnostic services at most of our locations. These include the following:
- X-Rays, EKG, blood and urine testing, drug screening, etc.
- Imaging Services - MRI scanning, CT scanning, ultrasound are available at our multi-story clinic in Lawrenceville, usually on the same day.*
If specialty care is needed, we have many qualified specialists on staff and an appointment can be made either on the same day or within a few days.
- Orthopedic Surgery
- Pain Management
- Physical Therapy
All these policies are designed to help the injured worker get well fast and return to modified or regular work as rapidly as possible.
4) Gwinnett Clinic physicians are highly qualified.
100% of our physicians are Board Certified or Board Eligible. Board Eligible physicians have recently completed their specialty training and are undergoing board certification.
Gwinnett Clinic patients are assured the expertise and experience of a highly qualified and well-trained physician.
5) Staff members at Gwinnett Clinic are trained to communicate with company designated officers about workers' compensation matters.
6) Gwinnett Clinic is always growing and opening new locations to serve patients in their communities.
We offer 19 locations in and around Gwinnett County for most routine problems and currently have three new locations planned!
*Once approved by insurance company or worker's compensation policy.