Annual Wellness Exam
Many insurances provide 100% coverage for your annual wellness exam with a primary care physician. At your visit, the physician will advise you what is recommended by national guidelines based on your individual profile.
What does an annual wellness exam cover?*
- Comprehensive history and wellness consultation with physician
- Wellness Laboratory testing
- PAP tests and Pelvic Exams
- Heart screening (Electrocardiogram)
- Breast cancer screening
- Prostate cancer screening
- Colon cancer screening
- Obesity screening and counseling
- Osteoporosis screening
*Coverage is subject to individual insurance plan approval.
Call your insurance provider today to learn more about your wellness benefits and coverage.
Appointments are often available same day or within 1-2 days for your annual physical exam at all of our 19 locations. Appointments and walk-ins are welcome. Weekend hours are available at many clinics as well.