Medicare Annual Wellness Visit
Medicare now provides 100% coverage for an annual wellness assessment for all individuals enrolled in Medicare plans. This is a covered service through your Medicare health benefits.
At your visit, your primary care physician will create a personalized preventive health plan and services based on your individual profile.
What preventive services may be recommended at the annual wellness visit? *
- Initial and Annual wellness assessment (Preventive Visit) - covered
- Simple Vision and Hearing screening
- Pneumonia vaccine (once in lifetime after age 65)
- Flu vaccine (annual)
- PAP tests and Pelvic Exams
- Breast cancer screening / Mammogram
- Osteoporosis screening
- Colon cancer screening
- Obesity screening and counseling
- Sexually transmitted disease counseling and testing
- Smoking cessation counseling
- Depression screening
- Home safety evaluation
- Advance Directive counseling
Click here to visit Medicare's website to learn more about your health benefits today.
*All coverage is subject to individual approval by insurance. Services provided will be individualized based on physician recommendations for each patient. Referrals and tests will be scheduled as indicated. Copay / coinsurance / deductible may apply for certain services.
This service is available at all 19 locations. Please visit our physician and location finder to schedule an appointment today. Walk-in and appointments are both welcome.